Quick reminder that we change our clocks back one hour this Saturday evening before you go to bed. It’s exciting that we gain an extra hour of sleep but the nights are longer and it will be dark by supper very soon!
This is also a great time to:
- change the batteries in your smoke detectors
- test your smoke detectors
- test your carbon monoxide detector
- check the expiry dates on your detectors
- ensure your programmable thermostat has changed to the new time for optimal energy savings
Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.